Wednesday, September 4, 2013

 I have a special talent of sorts, sometimes I wish it was controllable, but I am an uncontrollable squirter. I soak through stacks of towels in no time. I shoot across the room sometimes, other times it just pours like a faucet. My wife really likes it so it's not as awful as it could be. She likes it when I soak her head to toe. As long as the bed stays dry lol. The best affordable way I have found to keep the bed dry is to buy washable hospital pads like these http://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Bed-Underpad-Waterproof-Extra-absorbent/dp/B00DLIAOZE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1378359012&sr=8-2&keywords=washable+hospital+bed+pads. I made them pretty and also feel drier to the touch by encasing them in pretty fleece fabrics. I even made some for some special friends for holiday gifts a few years ago and I think they liked them. Sometimes you can find them in bulk on ebay and pick up enough to last through a week for super cheap, but unless you soak as bad as I do you might only need two lol

1 comment: